Tuesday 1 January 2008

Departure Day + 8

Happy New Years to you and Balls. We had New Years Feast at my Aunt and Uncles in Tokyo. Grandma and Grandpa. Uncle's mom. Cousins and respective spouses. Also My Cousin's uncle + wife + kids.


Pre-feast start


Part of Feast


More segments of feast


A New Years game. The cards on the ground have a segment from the Tale of Genji. So do the cards in my aunts hand (foreground). Theres two teams, right and left. Aunt reads and the two teams try to find the segment card. I cant read.

A few more pictures to come...

3 comments:

angelikaaaa said...

these are great...glad to see you've posted up a storm
"DONT STOP"
bahhhhaha

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.